COVID-19 Containment Efforts Update
In order to comply with and aid community efforts to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus, we are reviewing and updating our policies regularly to protect the health of our staff and to reduce exposure for our clients and community.
We request ALL clients follow these operational changes to support our efforts to keep the clinic open and fully functioning.
If you have a fever or are feeling ill, we ask you to remain at home. If your pet needs to be seen but you are experiencing symptoms or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, please call our clinic at (608) 230-5499, so we can discuss options.
- We are operating under our normal hours and staffed at our normal levels, though we are taking measures to reduce client traffic in the clinic building.
- We are currently scheduling appointments for sick pets as well as wellness visits on a limited basis. If you are not sure whether an appointment for your pet is necessary, don’t hesitate to call and confirm with us.
- For scheduled appointments, please limit the number of people who accompany each pet to the clinic to one, if possible.
- When you arrive, we may ask you to wait in your vehicle rather than in the reception area until we have a patient room ready for your pet.
- If your pet has a known condition and is on medication, please feel free to call to refill any prescription(s).
- We may ask you to provide payment over the phone for prescriptions to limit contact with staff and facilities. When you arrive to pick up a prescription you’ve already paid for, call upon arrival and a staff member will bring the medication out to you.
We appreciate your support and understanding. Please check back in with us regularly for any changes to our current operational plan.